California Civil
California Civil Cases

Do you have a tenant who is not paying there rent and you need to evict from a rental property?  Are your creditor's threatening legal action against you on outstanding debts? Do you need assistance with preparing for a small claims action or any other type of civil suit in Nevada.

     You can Request a consultation with the attorney to help guide you through whatever legal process you are engaged in, you can request that the attorney draft the legal documents necessary for you to represent yourself in court, or you can retain the attorney to represent you in court.

     Please fill out an online request form or contact the attorney at (530) 543-6847 for additional information regarding consultation and/or representation.