Nevada Misc. Civil
Nevada Civil Cases

     Do you have a tenant who is not paying their rent and you need to evict from a rental property?  Are your creditor's threatening legal action against you on outstanding debts? Do you need assistance with preparing for a small claims action or any other type of civil suit in Nevada.

     You can request a consultation with the attorney to help guide you through whatever legal process you are engaged in, you can request that the attorney draft the legal documents necessary for you to represent yourself in court, or you can retain the attorney to represent you in court.

     Please fill out the online form,  or contact the attorney at (530) 543-6847 for additional information regarding consultation and/or representation.